http://www.makepovertyhistory.org been where, done what? <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11727395?origin\x3dhttp://littlebigtoes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Two cups of soya bean milk, and counting.
Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:33 PM

I realised working makes me blog like twice a day -.- There's really nothing to do unless customers walk in and most of them aren't going to China in the first place.

Boss is out today. Quite slack. Hahaha. Don't like her. That old pig.

I've resorted to playing freecell to keep myself awake because this morning it was all rainy and cold; perfect weather - for sleeping of course. I'm freezing cold and my hands are like numbed from the aircon blasting onto the bare fingers. [everything from my wrist onwards is covered with the sleeves of my white converse jacket, but it's not exactly doing a very good job of keeping me warm and cosy]

Benson just told me I shouldn't friend shuhoosh. Hahahaha I also don't want to friend her anymore x) Hahaha Benson is funny:

Benson: She's not a good friend.
Me: Orh. -big grin-
Benson: She's been lying to you.
Me: Orh. -still maintaining that grin-
Benson: Must avoid these kind of people.
Me: No problem -beams even more-
Benson: -shakes head and laughs- little kids like you arh...

Jo is not replying email, and I am very bored waiting for her email.

And my toes hurt. Stupid shoes. I have blisters on both my pinky-toes, OUCH.


CHARLENE! posted it up.


PROFILE
Charlene 150690 RJC GMC
email: charleneeeee@gmail.com
msn: charlene_hwang@hotmail.com

LINKS
209`04blog rgtramp rjgym 403TaitaisAssociation

ashley benita chloe gerry haiyiu huihui huiqian josh jolyn justin kellytseng mic's.lj paulinelee racheldhanishta sam.lim shermine shinyi shuhoosh syazana wendee wenling xuefen yongkang zhikai zijian

TAIWAN PHOTOS
becky's benita's chennay's chuwei's fayetone's helen's jaime's jiacong's lena's longmao phair's qingyu's shoosh's tod's vinna's xiangxiang's xiaolongbao's xuegao's zhaxia's

TAGBOARD
tag!

COUNTER
Free Website Counter
Free Counter
CREDITS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins