We are two very bored and bo liao ppl -..- xD -Jolyn
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:49 PM
I'm blogging from the office!
Haha ok so I'm treading on really thin ice because the boss is well.. xS And I really shouldn't blog now cos poor Joseph sitting next to me is complaining that his work has no end. Anyway, he did show some interest when I told him that I don't take O levels. Apparently it's the first time he's heard about it, and I highly suspect he doesn't know whats RGS and RJC and RI. Lol.
I wouldn't be surprised. He just discovered recently that November has only 30 days. He was all amazed when I pointed out that he had typed the date in wrongly and exclaimed since when???? when I told him that November has no 31st, so it was obviously wrong if he typed in 31st Nov.
Hahahaha yes another of my interesting not-very-knowledgable colleague. No worries, he's nice, and is always helping me to get me out of trouble with my boss. Somehow I still land myself in quite alot of troubles heh ><
Date with Joos later. OH NO I FORGOT TO TELL DAD. ARGHHHHHH. -dies- Hope he won't make a big fuss. Erps.
Bye all. Back to work. I'm bored.
CHARLENE! posted it up.