http://www.makepovertyhistory.org been where, done what? <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11727395?origin\x3dhttp://littlebigtoes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave!
Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:58 PM

A very incoherent post xD

Jieyang has completed his "Get Jiening Back to 08S03C" petition letter, and I must say I'm impressed!

You know, being in a class with 22 boys and 6 girls, you wouldn't expect me to bitch as much as I did with 403.

And I seldom bitch with my 403 gang, I'm proud to annouce that.I'm actually bitching more with the guys in my class hoho.

Scary; I was talking to Nicholas then he went offline, then Shiyan came and talked to me, and I asked her if she knew Nicholas, and she replied "Yes he's beside me now you can go continue what you were saying with him"

I nearly freaked out hahaha.

I'm amused by whose name I saw on the dance sign up sheet. Come ask me for it, I don't want to be mean and malu-ate him here. :D

Random shoutouts:
Daniel[foo] don't emo! I'm sure you'll make it to rj just fine =)
Shuhoosh HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN I DID NOT FORGET OKAYYYYY.
Bestie stop looking down upon yourself! Will be here to stand by you always k? (:

Thank you everyone for wishing me a speedy recovery. I've taken to my porridge diet AGAIN. mehs.


Blogger is darn irritating I can't edit post without losing EVERYTHING raur.


CHARLENE! posted it up.


PROFILE
Charlene 150690 RJC GMC
email: charleneeeee@gmail.com
msn: charlene_hwang@hotmail.com

LINKS
209`04blog rgtramp rjgym 403TaitaisAssociation

ashley benita chloe gerry haiyiu huihui huiqian josh jolyn justin kellytseng mic's.lj paulinelee racheldhanishta sam.lim shermine shinyi shuhoosh syazana wendee wenling xuefen yongkang zhikai zijian

TAIWAN PHOTOS
becky's benita's chennay's chuwei's fayetone's helen's jaime's jiacong's lena's longmao phair's qingyu's shoosh's tod's vinna's xiangxiang's xiaolongbao's xuegao's zhaxia's

TAGBOARD
tag!

COUNTER
Free Website Counter
Free Counter
CREDITS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins