http://www.makepovertyhistory.org been where, done what? <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11727395?origin\x3dhttp://littlebigtoes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sing us a song, you're the piano man.
Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:02 AM

It was a nice Saturday morning. Until 9.30 am when my mom woke me up.

Raur the stupid air-con servicing men were coming so I couldn't sleep anymore lah. ><>
  1. Math tutorial 1 and 2 [yes I haven't finished them yet don't call me mugger]
  2. Chem tutorial
  3. Bio lipid tutorial essay qn and protein tutorial
  4. Chinese comprehension thing about bees and something.
  5. GP stuff. A few wkshts here and there.
  6. Econs? Copy out essay outline from nathan (:
  7. Read chem notes and try to understand what in the world is quantum.
  8. Read bio notes and revise for the stupid fatass' class tests
Shucks so much to do! -roars like a dinosaur-

Bought the weird bag last week. Sis was the first to see it, then she went 'ew!' Then Dad saw it a few nights later and he freaked out. I think he screamed but I'm not sure hahaha! Then mom saw it and she was all 'omg what is that?!' The seniors saw, and they said they'll refuse to talk to me if I carried such a bag, but they were nice and still talked to me anyway (:

Trainings. I'm still not used to the new coach. Nothing beats Teo. And according to the seniors the new coach will nag if we don't win. WTH lah. Stupid China freak. Teo is always wanting us to have fun even when we train, go up during competition and do our best and then come down and be happy with whatever award we get. Then this new dude comes in and wants us to WIN EVERYTHING and he can't even teach and doesn't understand why we can't do it.

But trainings are still fun lah. Doing homework with the seniors in the canteen before training, which is usually a very unproductive mugging session which will turn into gossiping sessions heh. Talking to the seniors during training, listening to Mazlan and Boon throw weird comments and friendly insults [oxymoron] at each other, and laughing at Guang laughing at Clara. That was just classic.

After trainings we go for dinner (Minmin has started to join us!) but most of the time we just sit and listen to the guys and laugh at them. Oh by the way if yuou guys see Ruilin go ask to stare at his school badge. It's like yellow or something, and I think it's pretty cool. Apparently he threw it into the washing machine LOL.

Had to take bus by myself starting thursday morning. First time I took it, I saw Julie and Jiunnboon. LOL! I think Pak Jiunn Boon is a very nice and happening dude despite being a civics and chem tutor.

Talked with Benji (and alot of other people) on thursday night. Then I realise I admire Benji alot. When he told me, it was really unexpected and I didn't know what to say. Poor boy, it must have been really hard for him.

I went to Zhunwen's house with Seleena and some dudes after school yesterday for, uh, fun! Hahahaha watched the Matthew and Leonthye play some tennis game, then watched Zhunwen and this guy whose name I don't know play the zombie game.

Damn fun lah. You could use garden shears to shear the zombies into half, or use a sickle to hook the zombies' heads off, or use a chainsaw and ram into the the zombies, or use some beach umbrella lookalike to whack off the zombies in your way.

Then you could go to weird shops and change into children's clothes [looked really hilarious], eat baguettes and pizzas, whack people with teddy bears, steal guns, ride skateboards, drink wine and coffee creamer. Basically all sorts of weird stuff you can think off.

Went for BW house party. Crashed Seleena (: Hahahaha. After that went for dinner with Nicky Wei-en and dunno whats his name. heh. Poor Nicky, he's just a very misunderstood guy.

Need to shop. Date me. (: This Valentines is going to be the saddest Valentines ever, either that or it'll be a total joke/flop/failed attempt. But hahaha it's so not going to work lah. Fourth attempt already (:


CHARLENE! posted it up.


PROFILE
Charlene 150690 RJC GMC
email: charleneeeee@gmail.com
msn: charlene_hwang@hotmail.com

LINKS
209`04blog rgtramp rjgym 403TaitaisAssociation

ashley benita chloe gerry haiyiu huihui huiqian josh jolyn justin kellytseng mic's.lj paulinelee racheldhanishta sam.lim shermine shinyi shuhoosh syazana wendee wenling xuefen yongkang zhikai zijian

TAIWAN PHOTOS
becky's benita's chennay's chuwei's fayetone's helen's jaime's jiacong's lena's longmao phair's qingyu's shoosh's tod's vinna's xiangxiang's xiaolongbao's xuegao's zhaxia's

TAGBOARD
tag!

COUNTER
Free Website Counter
Free Counter
CREDITS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins