http://www.makepovertyhistory.org been where, done what? <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11727395?origin\x3dhttp://littlebigtoes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PPC ---> Production Possibility Crap, Poor Poor Charlene
Monday, March 12, 2007 1:30 PM

It's 130 now I have to leave in one and a half hours.

So here's what I'll be doing for my time at home:

Clear the files from my table
Wash up the dishes
Econs essay!

Yes I shall be a good girl and finish one piece of major homework everyday. My chinese zuowen is done! Except the conclusion cos I don't know any cliche conclusions. That one must go ask the Jiejiejieshi. :D Haven't talked to her in a looooooong time.

Sis koped the camera and brought it to KL with her so I can't photograph the process of my jigsaw. Yep just embarked on a jigsaw mission. 1000 pieces some classic pooh scketch-y drawing there are only like 6 colours (green brown blue red yellow pink) so I pick up one green piece and wonder if it's grass or tree, then the blue ones I have no idea whether it's some eeyore body part or the sky, and the brown ones are worse, pooh or tigger or tree trunk or picnic basket.

Hopefully I finish it before the hols end. Along with the pile of homework.

Had Jack's place dinner on saturday. Reward for being a good girl and going down to the office to keep mommy company and to help her issue checks to weird companies. Then stamp here stamp there with different chops, send stuff for shredding. :D so fun!

Ok staying at home all alone for an entire day is the worst diet plan ever. When there's absolutely no proper food at home to eat, I resort to maggi mee. And I just finished eating a WHOLE TUB of icecream. Damn. 200 situps ain't enough to make up for that I think. Gulp.

I shall resist the urge to go downstairs to buy a bottle of Nutella. (pronounced new-tella, courtesy of some boy from CONNECTcamp) Ask all the kayaking people, I eat Nutella like people eat rice. Shiok ok.

Anyway, to blog a rather overdue post on O2! The L`aura l`ruzes say hi!



Imagine Auyong's joy when he sees his face on my blog! Hahahaha ok so L`ruzes are camwhores! Not my fault ok Auyong wanted to take this photo. (my cheeks are so poofy I look fat =/ And I just realised Auyong isn't very much taller than me!) Anyway the photos here on my blog are damn ugly cos uh.. I don't have photoshop and even if I do I'm damn noob at it and I have no time to go do weird stuff to my photos also so it's all plain and gross not like those on Cheryl's or Gerry's blog. People pro-er than me I guess.

So L`aura was damn slack during O2 Auyong and I wanted to take photos like we were supposed to but Laura didn't want to and Gerry and Mitchell wanted to study for their CTs. So in the end we went to watch movie. Watched Pursuit of Happyness. Quite a good show, didn't waste my $6.50 :D But I lost my ticket stub=( Anyone doesn't want his/hers give me ok? Thanks.

Doris is funky mannn. She took the tomato during the weird tomato ceremony thing and went "ok so........ What am I supposed to do with this!" Played games and the people got weird prizes (toothpaste, detergents, aluminium foils!) Gerry won something too I think.

Took some photos, with the OGL just to drive people nuts. EH MITCHELL FANS PAY ME AND I'LL MAKE HIM TAKE PHOTOS WITH YOU :D

And oh Jake Hongyao and Nat came back afterall -.- cheat my feelings only lah RJC. Cried abit when Jake smsed me and said "I'm coming home!" Hahahaha :D Then nat smsed me and said "Hi I got back in ^_^" LOL so cute right.

Bunny rabbits cannot eat. SEE? Inside joke. Claudia is damnnnn cute. Our dearest meimei <3>

Off to do econs essay! And to discuss how an economy can shift its PPC outwards and shift to a point on its PPC. Meanwhile I'll be busy trying to shift to a point on MY OWN PPC so that I can increase my productivity.

\ice cream anyone?




CHARLENE! posted it up.


PROFILE
Charlene 150690 RJC GMC
email: charleneeeee@gmail.com
msn: charlene_hwang@hotmail.com

LINKS
209`04blog rgtramp rjgym 403TaitaisAssociation

ashley benita chloe gerry haiyiu huihui huiqian josh jolyn justin kellytseng mic's.lj paulinelee racheldhanishta sam.lim shermine shinyi shuhoosh syazana wendee wenling xuefen yongkang zhikai zijian

TAIWAN PHOTOS
becky's benita's chennay's chuwei's fayetone's helen's jaime's jiacong's lena's longmao phair's qingyu's shoosh's tod's vinna's xiangxiang's xiaolongbao's xuegao's zhaxia's

TAGBOARD
tag!

COUNTER
Free Website Counter
Free Counter
CREDITS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins